Jason RT Bond
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Press / Business contact:
Jason RT Bond is an interactive story writer and independent creator of videogames based in Toronto, Canada. He's interested in exploring videogames as spaces and stories rather than contests, and aims to contribute to the evolution of interactive drama in particular. He is a vegan, tree-hugger and old-sci-fi geek. The RT stands for "there are a lot of other Jason Bonds on the Internet".
"Shu's Garden" is a free-exploration game for all ages which Jason created in collaboration with Colin Sanders. As an adorable space cactus, you bounce from planet to planet managing a garden and meeting friends. Shu's Garden was created because Jason felt there weren't enough laid-back videogames out there, he wanted to amuse nieces and nephews, he enjoyed weird procedural generation systems, and it seemed like a fun place to start as an indie.The House
The House (tentative title) is an upcoming interactive story about identity and growing up in small town Ontario, funded by the Ontario Arts Council.Crafted Reveries
Sometimes Jason's games are published under "Crafted Reveries Limited", a company on paper, but not a studio or brand unto itself. Please pay it no mind :)
There are far more images available for Jason RT Bond, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee for Best Social/Casual Game 2014" - Canadian Videogame Awards, Shu's Garden
- "Playlist Selection (March 2014)" - Killscreen, Shu's Garden
- "This is a rather insignificant quote by a highly important person."
- Person Name, Website
- "An extremely positive quote from a rather insignificant person. Also great."
- Some Guy, This Page Is Visited By 12 Visitors A Month
- "I pretend to love this game even though I do not actually understand it."
- Pretentious Bastard, Artsy Page
- "HOLY SHIT SO AMAZING"
- Caps Guy, Angry Review
Company Link #1
This link is a link that might be useful. You can check it out at http:.